UPDATED TOUR INFORMATION and HOURS
We are happy to announce our reopening on Friday, June 26th, from 9am to 1pm. Open house style, no reservations are needed. Starting at this time we will be open every Friday and Saturday for those hours. We have our Covid-19 guidelines in place and are looking forward to seeing our visitors again!! The horses have been well cared for and loved but have missed the excitement of the tours, treats and folks. I think they miss hearing their own stories. So, come on over and we will catch you up on life at Cabin Creek!!
See you soon, JoAnn & Mark
NEW HOURS: Starting June 26th thru August 29th... Every Friday and Saturday 9am-1pm
THE REOPENING OF CABIN CREEK TOUR GUIDELINES:
Social distancing at 6 feet is the best defense.
- It is always required for everyone on the farm to wear masks.
- Visitors will be required to read our guidelines and disclaimer on our website or receive handout.
- Folks are encouraged to take selfies with their own phone.
- We will implement all CDC requirements. Including tracing requirements.
- Our greeters will be at the end of the driveway to instruct folks where to park and to wait in or next to their car.
- Tour guides will walk over and get them when ready to start tours.
- We will have a hand washing station but will only have soap and cold water. Also, we have hand sanitizer.
- Treats will only be given by tour guides. No exceptions. This is only temporary and in the best interest of everyone as we will not be cleaning the horses faces after every touch.
- After tours come on in the barn to see our merchandise. We will have a table set up in the isle with volunteers ready to help you.
- We will just need to keep people moving. Not hanging out in groups in the barn etc.
- We will have a porta-potty available.
- We are grateful for your visit and donations as we continue to live by our mission. To provide a dignified retirement and to raise awareness of all horses needs when their racing careers are over.